“Where there is a will, there is a way.”
We are sensitive to financial issues. Honesty on both our parts will prevent miscommunication and hard feelings. Please share your concerns with us, and we will do our best to work within your budget without compromising your care.
We have established the following payment plans for patients to pay their co-payments:
- CareCredit — a GE Money company, all applications securely go through GE Money Bank. CareCredit is accepted by over 90,000 providers and is the nation’s leading patient financing program. For more information about this program, or to visit the CareCredit web site, see the link below.
- Payment in full – a 5% discount given on patient's co-payment. Payment to be made by cash or check at the beginning of treatment.
- Office payment plan – one half due at the start of treatment and balance due upon completion.
- All major credit cards accepted.
All patient co-payments will be collected when you check in for your appointment. If you have any questions about your treatment estimate, please do not hesitate to call prior to your appointment.
We recommend CareCredit.
- Many patients put off treatments and procedures because they cannot afford to pay. Doctors offer CareCredit payment plans as a convenient option to normal credit cards, cash or checks.
- CareCredit allows the patient to pay over time often without incurring interest charges instead of a lump sum prior to treatment. Removing the cost barrier often allows clinicians to focus on optimal treatment for the patient.
- Not all doctors offer every CareCredit plan. Once you are a CareCredit cardholder you can discuss with your doctor which plan works best for you and your budget.
- Click here to visit the CareCredit site for more information
- Click here to apply now for CareCredit